Five modern synthesizers - one amazing company
PATCH & TWEAK with Moog is half creative inspiration and half loving celebration. Dive deep into the possibilities of five Moog semi-modular synthesizers, while celebrating all things Moog.
- Featuring the Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, and Matriarch
- Over 30 exclusive interviews with artists, designers, and Moog staff
- Dozens of example patches with hundreds of programming tips
- Foreword by award-winning composer Hans Zimmer
- 200 colorful pages printed on high-quality certified-ecofriendly paper
- Hardcover format (9.8" x 9.8" / 25 x 25 cm)
PATCH & TWEAK With Moog is a practical guided tour and learning resource for Moog’s five semi-modular instruments the Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, and Matriarch. Clear tutorials and inspiring example patches cover each of these Moog instruments in detail – then combine them with one another and with third-party synthesizer modules to expand their power.
The book also celebrates the storied history of Moog Music and its founder, Dr. Robert A. “Bob” Moog. It features 30 interviews with artists and past and current Moog designers, and is rounded out with a biography of Bob Moog, a look at Moog Music today, and a comprehensive Moog product timeline. Between its inspiring stories and tempting musical recipes, PATCH & TWEAK with Moog is a must-have for new and experienced synthesists and other Moog fans.