Product Description from the man himself:
We finally made a bandana. Or handkerchief. Or bandit mask. Or headband. Call it whatever the hell you want. There are many, many ways to use this thing. We provide a list to get you going on the item. Add to that list and let us know. We’re calling the thing an “Ass Pocket Handkerchief.”
My dad always had a handkerchief in his back pocket. And let me just tell ya, you didn’t want to see that thing “later in the day” as there was a good chance the thing was crusty with who-knows-what, all wadded up in his ass pocket*. I remember him whipping that thing out and wiping our noses and faces, and the things being crusty with…well…I still don’t really know? What I’d give to have my dad wipe my face again in 1979. Or 2020. Good memories. Come back, Dad.
(*”Ass Pocket” is an R.L. Burnside reference to a bottle of whiskey that’ll fit in your back pocket. This handkerchief will fit back there too, hence the name.)
01. Four colorways: “Blatantly Black”, “Duck Brown,” “Industrial Green,” “Road Rash Red,” “As Orange As Possible” and “Yip Yip Yooray Yellow!”
02. 20” x 20” in dimension.
03. 100% cotton.
04. Hand-dyed in Philadelphia by Fred at Man Vs. Ink. Thanks!
05. Soft to the touch. Easy on the nose/eyes/whatever else.
06. Machine-washable. A dirty gas station sink will suffice, too.
07. Multiple uses. Get weird with the thing.
08. For both left-handed and right-handed noseblowers, dipstick wipers and/or bandits.
09. This one is for Dad.