Product Description from the man himself:
Well, well, hell finally froze over. And we’ve got a proper beanie to battle those cold temps.
We’ve been on the top brass of Coal Headwear’s case for YEARS about making us our own beanies. And of course, they were busy, we were busy, and shit got put on the back burner. So a couple months back we put our lives, livelihood and finances on the line and DEMANDED a hat be manufactured to our specs, colors and minimal branding requirements. And goddammit, Coal delivered!
These workhorses are proudly made in the U.S.A., too. That was a big one for us. Sure, we could’ve had our friends way over in China handle ‘em, but that wasn’t gonna cut it. Brad and his crackpot team made my dream a reality, and we thank them for it. Special thanks to Joe and Mat for the handling the “beanie order of their lives” and pulling it off. Appreciated.
I mean, hell, I’ve given those bastards my life for a decade, it’s the least they can do, right? Right. With that said, we’ll say this: You need one of these. Get one. Ordering details below. Modern fit. Wear the thing two ways. Minimal branding. Colors for all kits. Made in the U.S.A. Made by our friends at Coal Headwear. Limited quantities. Going fast. Act now!
01. Manufactured by our brothers at Coal Headwear, Seattle, Wash.
02. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
03. Fits all heads. Even Dale’s goddamn melon.
04. Wear it two ways: Rolled up or folded down.
05. The colors that fuckin’ matter.
06. Special DDC woven tag for minimal representin’ around town.
07. We’ve been waiting for these forever. Hell finally froze over!